food court at Boardwalk

KimOhio

<font color=green>Was on a quest for a Haunted Man
I have never stayed at boardwalk but maybe planning it do they have a food court? Or is it like OKW or maybe more like Vero with the hotel part thanks Kim

There is no food court at the Boardwalk. There are a variety of restaurants in the area. Also, remember that even in the studio at BW you have a kitchenette so snacks and even some meals can be had right in your room/villa.

In line with the theming of the resort, Disney has placed the restaurants around the Boardwalk itself, as if they were along a real boardwalk at the beach.

You have Flying Fish $$$$, Spoodle $$$, ESPN and Big River Brewery $$, a pastry shop, and pizza take out, a coffee cart and a hamburger/hot dog cart.

The bar serves coffe & bagels in the morning and there is a small food store.

There a tables outside on the boardwalk if you don't mind the gulls trying to snatch the food out of your hand.

Andrew

hi: there is also a small general store on the boardwalk to pick up some food items. there is a shopping list on the official dvc site. prices here are higher than at albertson's or publix if you can stop on the way in to pick up some supplies.

If you are looking for a food court in the EPCOT resort area, the best place to go looking is over at the Dolphin, they have a quasi-food courtish area, the food is pretty good and so are the prices, relatively speaking of course!

Hi Kim...just had to add my 2 cents. If you have time, you have to try the breakast buffet at Spoodles on the Boardwalk. It's AWESOME. Best breakfast buffet I have ever tried. Have a great time! :D

Hi Kim,
There are also sandwiches and snacks at the pool bar. I had the ham/cheese and tuna and it wasn't bad for a quick bite.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter