• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

food/drinks at Mr. Sanchos

mog

DIS Veteran
We're planning to go to Mr. Sanchos on our Western Cruise next month. Has anyone bought any food/drinks there? How were they? What kind of food do they have? And finally - do they take US dollars? (I would assume they do since most places there do)

Any other comments about Mr. Sanchos are welcome too. We'll be going with our kids (4, 7, 10) and my parents. Hoping all will have fun and that it's good for all ages!

Is it worth taking our snorkeling gear there? Anything to see?

Thanks!

We went to Mr. Sancho's on our Western cruise last May and had a great time! The cab fare was $5 per person (each way) and the ride lasted about ten or fifteen minutes. Th beach was very clean and there were free chairs available. We had only nachos and a few beers but the food was great and the prices seemed resonable. We put the restaurant bill on our credit card (you get the best exchange rate this way from what I've been told) but we did by a few gifts and paid U.S. dollars for them with no problem. Have a great cruise!

We visited Mr. Sanchos in December 2002. What a great place.

Everyone was very friendly and the food was awsome!

Specifically we had Quesadillas, Horchata (mexican rice drink! sooo good!) and the ribs.

One caution, don't have your kids hair braided here, they are nice enough, and inexpensive, but they won't last because they are not tight.

Enjoy!!!

Jodie

We visited Mr. Sanchos in December 2002. What a great place.

Everyone was very friendly and the food was awsome!

Specifically we had Quesadillas, Horchata (mexican rice drink! sooo good!) and the ribs.

One caution, don't have your kids hair braided here, they are nice enough, and inexpensive, but they won't last because they are not tight.

Enjoy!!!

Jodie

Thanks for all the replies so far. It sounds like we will have a good time! Does anyone have an answer to the snorkeling question? Anyone snorkeled there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter