food images sticky thread?

MDH

The Dude
What happened to the thread that used to exist of pictures from the restaurants? I used that all the time to drool :(

That's the one! Thanks! Oh I wish it was still a sticky. I referenced it all the time, now pots going to get lost and never get posts: (

That's the one! Thanks! Oh I wish it was still a sticky. I referenced it all the time, now pots going to get lost and never get posts: (

It‘s a shame for sure, I guess it wasn’t getting a lot of traffic nor posts......I enjoyed that thread too.

I visited frequently, but actually tried to avoid posting comments that would interrupt the photos. ;)

That thread is so cool! I've never seen it before, totally going to stalk it to think of new things to try. Usually we google the different places and see what pics come up.

The Disney food pics sticky seems to be always consistently active. The Universal threads on this site don't seem to get near as much activity. It's a shame, I like using the food sticky threads to know what I want to try when I hit certain restaurants!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!