Food Kiosk Menus for the 2018 Epcot Festival of the Arts

How long do the free seminars run? The ones that begin at 1:30 and 4:30. 30 mins? 60 mins?

How are the crowds for this?

Never been to Festival of the Arts...may have to make a January/February trip in the future!
So, I have to say, "It was okay." Certainly not something that I would plan a trip around.

In September, I went to Food and Wine. January, we were at Festival of the Arts. Food and Wine was excellent. Festival? Meh.

So, I have to say, "It was okay." Certainly not something that I would plan a trip around.

In September, I went to Food and Wine. January, we were at Festival of the Arts. Food and Wine was excellent. Festival? Meh.

Good to know...we're heading down for Flower and Garden in a few days...Thanks!

I loved Festival of the Arts. We stayed at BC and walked in and out. Food booths were not as crowded as Food and Wine. Art booths had some great displays. Not as many drunk people walking around. Community mural was great. Main building had some great displays and workshops.

Why is this one still linked but Flower and Garden menus aren't?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter