Food On Cruises (Disney Especially)

Melisande

Mouseketeer
This is important to our food needy people. I think it points out how well Disney takes care of us. I know in the parks there is never a question of Disney making accommodations for me or my family concerning our dietary needs. I would also say I never have problems with my blood sugar at WDW. I am going to presume they take the same care through out their company in making sure everyone can enjoy themselves.

I was highly disappointed when I sailed on Carnival last week. My blood sugar would not go below 300 post meal. Post dinner it was typically 400. I was not eating anything outrageous. I did not have any major reaction like coma luckily. However I was sad to find out that Carnival puts sugar in all of their food. That I am not the first person to have big time blood sugar issues on board. We also had milk allergy people in our party and getting them to make things more friendly for her was impossible. She was told to pick something else out.

I just wanted to share that not all cruise lines are the same. Not everyone will take care of us with special diet issues the same as Disney does. The other guys may chant that you can have three of their cruises for the price of one Disney cruise but I am sticking with the Disney cruises where I know they wont try to poison me. I am not trying to be over kill in that statement but yes too much unknown sugar is just like poison to me. I wish I had known.

Two final statements.

1. When you book your cruise ask questions about this sort of thing.

2. To all the Disney Food service people who help make our trips a little happier thank you so much for helping all of us with Dietary needs out. I never appreciated you more than I did after that cruise.

B

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter