• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Food & Wine 2003

No taste of california , what a disapointment the tomato & sourdough salad was one we were looking fowards to:smooth:

I'm not going until the last week. Please tell us all about it when you return. I cannot wait to hear.

Uh Oh, it looks like I better budget some money for the tastings and the new pants I'll need afterwards! Thanks for the link.:wave:

Thanks for sharing!!!

Reading that list made me gain 2 pounds!!

It looks wonderful ~ I particularly fancy trying the frog leg chowder!!

Mmmm - I'll be down there next month and I can't wait! I'm pregnant, so frequent snacks are definitely in order!

How can France serve Frog Leg Chowder in Kermit's back yard? :rolleyes:

I particularly like those new "countries" added to Epcot for the fest: Octoberfest; Champagne and Sparkling Wine; Great Beers of the World; Cognac, Port, Brandy; and Specialty Beer Garden :D

We arrive Sunday for a six-night stay. I'll try to keep my weight gain reasonable by doing a lot of walking and being conscientious about going to Muscles and Bustles.

Ralph

Those new "countries" were all there last year, except for Octoberfest...that used to have a special time all by itself.

Oh, I can't wait!!!!! Oct. 30th won't be here soon enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter