Food & wine news- it’s limited but on!

Our original trip was scheduled for May 2-9th, and we rescheduled back at the beginning of April for July 11-18th, not being aware it would be the opening day of the parks. I'm super excited that F&W will be starting during our July trip, and hopefully we can get park admission. I'm a big picture taker, but not much of a vlogger, but for this trip I'm hoping to take lots of pics and videos so I can let you all know how things went!

Sorry, but this is "put up some booths and call it a festival". If that is all we get then I won't go. There's nothing "special" about that, it's now a year round occurrence. Based on the new timing we can now plan to go directly from food booths at Flower and Garden to food booths and Food and Wine to food booths at Festival of Holidays to food booths at Flower and Garden.... No, that's not "special" Disney.

Our current plan when the time comes is to do Epcot on our last park day - I can't think of a better way to close out our trip than $7 wine flights in Spain and Canadian poutine and Caramel Apple popcorn, or whatever combination of delicious food and beverage will be on offer. Ignorance is bliss I guess, we don't live close and have only experienced F&W once before without doing any classes or seeing concerts so to me this is great news :)

Sorry, but this is "put up some booths and call it a festival". If that is all we get then I won't go. There's nothing "special" about that, it's now a year round occurrence. Based on the new timing we can now plan to go directly from food booths at Flower and Garden to food booths and Food and Wine to food booths at Festival of Holidays to food booths at Flower and Garden.... No, that's not "special" Disney.
Okay, don't go?

Glad it’s not canceled outright. Next move is what happens with the special dining events. The article was silent on the other festival events. I assume they will not have them, but I hope they are figuring out a way to modify them.

Super excited hearing this news. Our son is a football player, so we haven't traveled to Disney in the fall for almost 2 decades. Our Res's are July 12-24th, so here's to hoping we can get in!

Our original trip was scheduled for May 2-9th, and we rescheduled back at the beginning of April for July 11-18th, not being aware it would be the opening day of the parks. I'm super excited that F&W will be starting during our July trip, and hopefully we can get park admission. I'm a big picture taker, but not much of a vlogger, but for this trip I'm hoping to take lots of pics and videos so I can let you all know how things went!

please post ALL pics!!!!!:)

We are also excited about the Food & Wine. We are going July 18 - 26, and have our park pass to Epcot on July 19! Our son, who is really gotten into cooking and food, will be able to go with us as he is on summer break from grad school. Yes, I know this is a scaled back version, DH and I went in September of 2018. While we will miss the special seminars and the Eat to the Beat concerts, we will still enjoy the offerings!!

i'll miss what they won't have from the past, but excited they are doing something.
We missed Flower and Garden this year due to the closing. Glad we'll get a chance to see all the flowers and topiaries.
The topiaries and flowers are all gone-- looking at aerial views it looks like it is JUST the new Remy topiary. 😒

Does anyone know the end date for the festival? We are going Aug. 31 to Sept 6 when food and wine was supposed to be, hope we'll still get to catch it

Does anyone know the end date for the festival? We are going Aug. 31 to Sept 6 when food and wine was supposed to be, hope we'll still get to catch it
It sounds like the end date will remain the same as they kept boasting it as the longest festival ever. I don't think they would end it sooner since so many people had already planned their vacation with the original F&W dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter