Footloose

FOJMO

<font color=red>If English is the official languag
Well, I DIDN'T get the part!:(

And to top it off, when I asked who did get the part, they said "Oh, you wouldn't have seen her, because she couldn't make the scheduled audition, so we auditioned her prior to the scheduled audition dates."

Well, isn't that "special"???

Oh, well, I guess it just wasn't meant to be... maybe something else is in the cards for me.

Thanks for those who wished me luck.

VAL

I bet if she couldn't make it to the scheduled audition, they'll have problems getting her to come to any of the practices too.:eek:

I am so sorry. It doesn't matter how many parts you don't get, it just as hard as the first time. You're correct that something better will come along. I auditioned once prior to regular auditions, and got that part. It made a lot of people angry when they didn't see me at auditions. They thought I didn't audition at all. I was out of town during regular auditions. I have tried, since then, to make sure I am around for regular auditions, or not try at all. It was not worth having people upset with me.

Sorry again, and good luck next time.

I would so much appreciate that....;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter