FOP at 61 days

mckennarose

DIS Veteran
Just posting this in case anyone is trying soon.

My 60 day window opened this morning for our upcoming split stay and two of us were online right at 7 am and the FP+ for FOP were already gone at 60 days. We were able to grab them for the following evening (61 days) but had to split our party of 6 into smaller groups. I had left a lot of wiggle room in our schedule to grab any FOP FP+ on any day that we could find them.

Definitely the farther out from 60 days you can go and splitting into smaller groups helps.

For our last Nov trip I had to go out to day 64 to get a morning FP for FoP for our party of 11. All other's including 7DMR were no problem.

Bill From PA

My FP day was yesterday. I intentionally planned our AK days to be at the end of the trip. I had no issues getting FoP for those days, one for AM and one for PM. I will say that the earliest I could get it on day 65 was 10:05, I opted for 11:15 since we have a TH breakfast.

Pending on how things go for our August visit, I may have to move our first AK day. I have it on our arrival day, specifically for FOP, but I'll adjust if necessary. I do have AK twice later in our stay regardless.

Dan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter