FOP availability chances on day four

ECH37

Earning My Ears
my family will be in Disney mid September. We will be heading to Animal Kingdom on day 4 of trip (a Wednesday). What should I be expecting for FOP fast pass availability on my 60 window?

my family will be in Disney mid September. We will be heading to Animal Kingdom on day 4 of trip (a Wednesday). What should I be expecting for FOP fast pass availability on my 60 window?
I just booked, 60 day window, able to get FOP for day 5 at 1:30 was earliest I could get that day- didn’t try for earlier in trip

I was recently able to get FOP for day 4 at 2pm. 15 minutes later and they were all gone.

Same here - the first available for FOP was day 4 after 2pm. Although we needed it for Day 1, 2 or 3 or day 4 early. Ugh - but we got it.

My 60-day window opened this morning. At 7am, there were no FoP available on Day 3. I was able to get FoP on day 7.
As for Slinky Dog, very limited availability on Day 4, but plenty available on Day 6.

FOP was widely available on my 60 plus 4 for about an hour. Earliest available was 2:30pm. Plenty were available day 5 and 6. Just nothing early morning

Same here - the first available for FOP was day 4 after 2pm. Although we needed it for Day 1, 2 or 3 or day 4 early. Ugh - but we got it.
We went last year and didn’t plan on going to Animal Kingdom. Mid trip we decided to go to Animal Kingdom. We were eating lunch and I checked for any fast passes and a handful opened up for FOP for that same day.

I got evening Day 2 in mid August, I didn't check Day 1 but seems there was some availability all days if open to later times. Plenty of times available Day 6 when got another one.

But no one can tell you what it will be for your days, you just have to see when your FP+ time comes.

Edit: No problems getting TS rides wanted at Day 3,5 and 7 .

I got FOP on day 4 for around 10/10:30 am. I booked immediately at 7 am at my 60 day window. I was only booking the fastpass for myself though.

I recently booked at 60+3 for a Wednesday in the beginning of August for 4 people. I have 2:10-3:10 pm. I can't remember if I could have gotten something earlier, but I was working around a breakfast and a tour, so that time worked well for me.

Edit: Looking back on my notes, that was on my husband's list to get, so I probably told him to grab one right after the tour. He hasn't done the planning, so he would have had a harder time figuring out a time on the fly than I would have.

We got FOP day 6 at noon (I tried for days 1,2, and 6), SDD day 5 at 10 am and it remained available for a few days after. We got 7DMT Day 3 at 11 am and it also remained available for a few days after.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter