FOP availability chances on day four

We went last year and didn’t plan on going to Animal Kingdom. Mid trip we decided to go to Animal Kingdom. We were eating lunch and I checked for any fast passes and a handful opened up for FOP for that same day.

I so appreciate your reply. I hope this happens to us. I will definitely try. We are staying at AKL for 4 days and couldn't believe I couldn't get it while we are staying there. I starting making fastpasses at 7am and still didn't get it.

Thanks again.

Are the morning FP usually gone for FOP, seems that way from all the posts. We are looking to do AK at 60 + 9

I just booked for 60+6 and got an 11:15am for Flight of Passage. Happily surprised at how early in the day it will be. I was planning on it being in the afternoon. Now I don't have to reschedule my lunch reservation! At 60+3, I was only about to get Slinky Dog at 3pm. I was hoping to take an afternoon break, but maybe not. We'll have to see how Hollywood Studios shapes up for me now.

Note that I am scheduling for one person and not a family.

Booked our FPs on Friday. At 60+4 we got FoP for 5pm. On our 2nd AK day at 60+9 we got 9:45am.

Just keep refreshing to see what opens up. I got two FOP fast passes the second week in June on the week before we went. We are locals, and often go on the spur of the moment. Got FOP the night before a trip at 8:00 pm, and then decided to go 4 days later and got FOP for 11:15 am. Refresh is your friend!

I just posted this on another thread but I read that FOP FPs opened up for August yesterday. I was able to get day 2 and 3 of our trip. When I first tried at day 60 - I could only get day 5. Why they opened up now I don't know - but so happy I was able to get them while we are staying at AKL. I hope this helps someone.

I couldn't get and FoP on the morning that our booking window opened (June 23). There was a tiny glitch in my MDE account and by the time that was straightened (7:12am) all FoP were gone. SIX days later, on 6/29, a whole bunch of FoP FPs were released and I snagged one for 9:45am on our AK day (8/25)!

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE!! Keep trying... I bet you'll get them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter