FOP fast pass time and ADR

cmfitz14

Mouseketeer
hello, I was able to get a FP for FOP for 6:25-7:25, which is what we were hoping for. My only concern is that we have an ADR for Yak and Yetti for 5:15. We won’t have any problem making it to FOP, will we?

hello, I was able to get a FP for FOP for 6:25-7:25, which is what we were hoping for. My only concern is that we have an ADR for Yak and Yetti for 5:15. We won’t have any problem making it to FOP, will we?

not unless you have a huge party of like, 8 or larger, and are doing a full on banquet at Yak & Yeti!

you should be fine :)

You’ll need to enter the FoP FP line by 7:40 which shouldn’t be a problem.

If you are a member of Landry’s Select CLub, you’ll have Priority Seating at Y&Y without waiting at all.

I have been worrying about the same thing. We have Rainforest Cafe at 6:00 and our FOP is 6:45-7:45.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter