FOP FP changed to multi FP on Jan 14th

There will not be any more FOP fastpasses available at this point for Jan 14. Those are usually gone at 60 days out, or even earlier.
On the positive side, if the FOP FP is now a multi experience FP, you might be able to book another one now as your third, as that one shouldn't count!

There will not be any more FOP fastpasses available at this point for Jan 14. Those are usually gone at 60 days out, or even earlier.
Since they are now saturating the earlier part of the day with the ones they cancelled from 6-8, I would hope that any that get cancelled never get made available again.

Just to update. They did call me several weeks after my email. They wouldn’t confirm what was or was not happening but offered me a FP for anything but the Pandora rides. At the park that day I saw signs saying Dinoland would be closed at 6 but nothing about Pandora. They must have had a change of plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts