FOP Rider switch questions

MinnieMommyof2

Mouseketeer
Hello!

I am a little confused on rider switch, fast passes and queus. Here’s my scenario that would apply to FOP and other rides with height restrictions.

I made FP for all FOP for myself, DH and DD. My 2yo doesn’t have park tickets/FP tickets. Can all 4 of us go through the FP line and then when it’s time to “load up”, does one of us and the 2yo stay behind and say I switch with DH And then I ride with DD Who just rode?
Or does the riding parent and child go through FP line, ride fop, exit and meet up with DH, then he goes through line and I stay back with both kids?

Hope this isn’t confusing. I’m just not sure what to expect. I want to plan ahead if I need to occupy myself and 2yo while they ride and then he gets off and does the same while I ride.

Maybe it will be easier to understand once we do it the first time on 7DMT.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR HELP/tips

A too-short child will not be allowed into the queue; the child and parent will wait somewhere (anywhere) outside. You can do another ride, get a snack, shop, restroom, etc. while the first party rides. Using Rider Switch, your older child will be able to ride with the 2nd parent as well.

Enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!