$ for 2 way Radio rental

We were there in June, and at least at that time, I was told they Disney didn't rent 2-way radios. I thought that was strange because I've seen rentals at lots of other amusement parks around home. We actually had brought our own, but my husband had lost his. I then called a couple Orlando rental agencies....seemed like the going rate for something that would work within a park was about $10/day. We still had about 10 days left, so my husband ended up just running out to Best Buy and buying a set for about $60 one afternoon while the kids took naps. He was able to buy the same thing we already had, so we had 3 radios which was actually convenient because my In-Laws were also with us. By the end of the trip, my dh lost another one though, so we ended up just coming back with what we had left with! It could be that the prices have come down so much that it just isn't profitable to rent them anymore. We had some Motorolla model with sub-channels that we bought at $100 for the pair at Christmas.....just 6 months later, the price was 40% less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter