For All Those Who Get Groceries for your Disney Resort Stay, What Do You Get?

We have the following on our list for 2 weeks of snacks, breakfast and lunch for when we don't eat out:

Oatmeal
Soymilk
Cows milk
Bananas
Apples
Orange juice
Bread
Salad (lettuce mix)
Low fat spread
Ham
Cherry tomatoes
Packaged Snacks e.g tortillas, biscuits
Hummus

For 2 adults.

Didn't realize about the toaster. I will be at the Contemporary so I haven't figured out what their food court looks like. It seems that the refillable mugs and self-service area is at the Contempo Cafe.

We get cereal, milk, juice, coffee & cream if we don’t get mugs, bread, butter, jam/almond butter, fruit, snacks for the parks (granola bars, fruit snacks, etc), bottled water, chips or something for snacks while relaxing at the hotel.

Beer, wine, vodka, water, bread, peanut butter, cereal, milk, cracker cut cheese, crackers, pepperoni, hummus, olives, Cheez-Its.

Most important—a Styrofoam cooler for the beer and water.

I usually order:
Black iced coffee
unsweetened almond milk
Fruit
Breakfast bars
Water
Soda
Chips/dip

I bring disposable 16/20 oz cups, lids & straws so I can have an ice coffee in the morning and bring it to the parks with me. It worked out perfectly when we stayed at the BoardWalk. I was stopped a few times by people looking to grab a quick coffee. I am also into overnight oats lately, so I think I will order oats for my next trip instead of breakfast bars.

Usually we ship a bunch of stuff but this August we are renting a car for 24 hours.

Drinks
Water

Breakfast
Cereal (2-3kinds)
Milk (probably)/soy milk
Granola bars
Bagels
Cream cheese
Maybe muffins (I am making some before we go)
Fruit-banana, oranges, not sure what else but not much
Oatmeal

Snacks
Chips and salsa (my son can eat a bag in one sitting)
Pretzels
Stuff to make s’mores
Stuff to make Rice Krispie treats (see cereal above, plus son has dairy allergy)
Maybe jello

Will bring Mac and cheese cups (may just buy) for my 2 girls...maybe

Other
Bowls
Spoons
Possibly plastic cups
Earth balance butter for DS

Toiletries
Shampoo
Conditioner
Gel/mousse
Sunscreen

There may be a few other things but the list is on my phone.

I will bring dish soap (I have a small bottle), parchement paper (for Rice Krispie treats) and baggies if various sizes.

For our upcoming trip in August, we ordered tons of water, powerade, beer, Starbucks drinks and breakfast stuff (cereal and granola bars). We ordered milk and snacks and bowls and spoons. We will basically have breakfast in our room before heading out and then QS lunch and TS dinners most days. Having our own drinks and snacks while at the pool mid-day will save money.

For our upcoming trip, I have in my cart:

Milk
Cereal
Water
Tortilla chips
Salsa
Pretzels
Cookies
Diet Pepsi and Capri Sun (for when we don’t want to run to the machines)
Beer
Disposable bowls
Bananas

Usually for us it's

cereal
milk
almond milk
orange juice
yogurt
banana
apples
chips
water
dish detergent

If DH is with us we buy beer as well.

We just get the basics for breakfast. Fruit, milk, cereal, yogert and snack foods.

I think the only thing that was not mentioned above is we buy frozen pre-made P&J for a few light lunches/dinner. They stay in the box to avoid getting too squished in the backpack. Otherwise heat friendly snacks/fruit, park beverages, alcohol and night time snacks.

We stayed at a FW cabin last trip and for groceries we had:
coffee
Cereal
English muffins
Peanut butter
Eggs
Sausage (breakfast)
Fruits
cheese and crackers
yogurts
canned soup
Pasta and jarred sauce
Italian sausage
I think that's about it. We were there for a race weekend so I mostly just wanted food for a carbo load dinner (the pasta) and breakfasts. And a few snacks. :)

The only time we brought a significant amount of food to a "regular room" (no kitchen) we drove down, so we were able to put it in a cooler. We mostly just brought stuff for breakfast; coffee, juice for the kids, rolls, some cheese and deli meats, fruit, and yogurt. We stayed at CSR and each morning just brought some food down to the tables and chairs by the quiet pool, which was very close to our room and had a nice calm breakfast. We thought it was much tastier than anything we'd get in the food court, and definitely more serene and CHEAPER!

We drive and almost always have a standard room and we bring fruit, pnut butter crackers, granola bars, cereal, milk, juice, bagels, cream cheese and most importantly 2 cases of water. We will have bagels or cereal half of the mornings, but we still want our Mickey waffles the other days:teeth: We take snacks and water with us to the parks, but will still get popcorn or some other snack at the parks:) Neither DW nor I want to cook while on vacation.

Breakfast: yogurt, cereal, milk, fruit.

Snacks for in our room: fruit, carrots, cheese (Brie, goat, havarti for example) and crackers, chips, hummus, lunch meat (smoked turkey or salami), sliced cheese and/or cheese sticks.

Snacks to go: fruit, trail mix, nuts, jerky.

So, I am staying onsite which I haven done in a LONG time (Contemporary). The last few visits have been offsite for me so I get eggs, bacon, things to make breakfast, fruit which I cut up, pints of ice cream, etc.

Now I'm on site and I would like to have *some* things for the room. I'm also driving down so I can bring water bottles from home. But I will probably will make a trip to the store for bananas and a few yogurt cups or something.

Otherwise, what are some items you all get to put in the room? Fridge looks very small. I'm not big on granola bars or things like that. I've got some any details swirling in my head right now that I'm sure I'm missing something great. Looking for more healthful type stuff.
We stay DVC so we get coffee, breakfast stuff, snacks, bottled water, things for lunch. We do dinner at the restraunts. A couple bottles of wine. Laundry Detergent. We fly from Boston so bringing our own stuff can be a hassle.

Primarily breakfast things:
Yogurt
Fruit
Cereal
Plastic bowls for cereal
Rice milk

Also bottled water and allergy-friendly snacks.

2 cases of water
case of soda without mugs (12 if we have mugs)
12 sparkling waters

One of those packs of little bags of chips, come with 20 I think.
Pop Tarts
Granola Bars
Pretzels

Distilled water for CPAP

We fly in and I used Amazon Prime Now (2 hour delivery window, so freakin convenient) and got:

water
soda
english muffins
toddler food/snacks
chips/granola bars
any last minute things I forgot (like diaper rash cream last visit)

And when we ran out of a few things, I just placed another order and had it delivered to our room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!