For Galaxy's Edge backstory - what books do you recommend?

Batuu is a part of the Thrawn series. It is in Trawn:Alliances, book two of the series.

OT but that was my least favorite of all three.

I think I might check out some of the other suggestions before my Halloween trip.

Haven't read it yet, but the author of Crash of Fate (Zoraida Cordova) is absolutely incredible, so definitely worth a shot!

Haven't read it yet, but the author of Crash of Fate (Zoraida Cordova) is absolutely incredible, so definitely worth a shot!

I didn’t like Crash of Fate. The story itself was ok, not great, but I thought it was poorly written and edited. At one point I had to turn back to see if I missed something. It’s hard to describe but it just wasn’t a smooth read. It felt like details were missing and it was lacking in transitions. I’m sure there’s people who love it though.

I didn’t like Crash of Fate. The story itself was ok, not great, but I thought it was poorly written and edited. At one point I had to turn back to see if I missed something. It’s hard to describe but it just wasn’t a smooth read. It felt like details were missing and it was lacking in transitions. I’m sure there’s people who love it though.

Oh bummer. I've read her YA novels and love Labyrinth Lost and Bruja Born.

Just finished Black Spire and agree with previous comments. It will definitely enhance my visit to SWGE at WDW in November, and I expect to feel more engaged there than I did in DL in August. I hope it will be seen a lot in the new movie - hopefully that will help more guests be eager to explore the land, not just see the Falcon, ride and leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter