For parents of Wiggles fans...

cinmell

DIS Veteran
Target has Wiggles Colorforms and Toys r US has a Wiggles board game. I also saw a wiggles sleepingbag/blow up bed type thing at Target. Needless to say, we bought the game and colorforms.

Thanks, I will be heading to Target this wknd.:)

If the following is true then I won't shop at target ever again. I received this email from a friend.

"We asked our local Target store to be a sponsor of the Vietnam Veterans' Memorial Wall during our spring recognition event. We received back a reply from Target management that "veterans do not meet our area of giving. We only donate to the areas of the arts, social actions, gay and lesbian causes, and education."

"My thought: If the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall and veterans in general, do not meet their donation criteria, something is wrong at Target. We were not asking for thousands of dollars, not even hundreds, but simply sponsorship of an endorsement for a "memorial remembrance."

As follow-up, I E-mailed the corporate headquarters and their response was the same. Personally, I will NOT be purchasing anything at Target Stores again. If the Vietnam Veteran or Veterans in general do not meet their area of giving, then why should I spend my hard earned money in their stores?"

I guess we could email target and ask them ourselves right?

I just thought it was important to pass along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter