For Rent or Transfer - The Villas at Grand Californian, 332 points @ $25/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyFamNYC

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Hi!
I have 332 Grand Californian points for rent or transfer @ $25/point, 132 UY Aug 2023 and 200 UY Aug 2024, all points can be banked to extend the usage.
Can start planning for 2024 Christmas in Cali or 2025 Disneyland Half Marathon (Jan. 30th - Feb. 2nd, 2025)
There are rooms available in August if you wish to visit this summer.

Please provide the following information to check for availability:
Dates
Type and Size of Room
Number of Guests

If interested please PM (start a Conversation, the envelope icon next to the bell) me. Please DO NOT leave your personal information (phone number and email) on this thread.

I accept Zelle and PayPal. Payment due once you receive room confirmation.

Thanks!

Hi, looking for GCH Deluxe Studio Dec 14 - Dec 18, or 1 br possible. Thank you!

Hi, looking for GCH Deluxe Studio Dec 14 - Dec 18, or 1 br possible. Thank you!
Hi,
There is a 1 bedroom available for your dates, Dec14-Dec18, 4 nights, 165 Points
There is a Deluxe Studio for Dec. 15- Dec 18, 3 nights, 60 points, missing the 14th.

You need to have 10 posts to PM me or for me to PM you. Posts on the Rent/Transfer board does not count.
You can go to the Technical Support/Test Forum where you can reach that minimum.
Once you reach the necessary posts, we can finalize your reservation.
Please do not leave your email or phone number here.

Thanks!

Oh man, Ok I will work on getting 10 posts.

the 3 night stay would be the one for us, 165 pts is a tad over our budget.

There will be a slight delay in this as this post caught me right when I was in line at the grocery store. I'll check back in.
I am also looking into 4 nights at the Disneyland villas but have not gotten word on that inquiry yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter