FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER...I'm NOT GOING HOME!! UPDATE DEC.30 PG 74

I'm so sorry about your furbaby. It's hard to lose a doggy.

Fingers crossed you get your full time gig!

So cool to meet NPH and his family! I love him and his family is just gorgeous. :)

Jill in CO

So sorry about your dog. I lost my first dog 5 years ago to cancer and it's still hard to talk about :hug:

Good luck on getting a full-time position! Will you still be at TT or Ellen's in January? Hoping to meet up with you!

Aww I'm really looking forward to the trip with your grandma. I know that had to be special. :goodvibes

The four park challenge is no joke. Congratulations on completing it plus I love the way you documented it here. Plus the ride at Epcot was the Seas!! That just seems right.

Aww Caitlin (and Dawn and Dale) I am still so very saddened to hear about the passing of your baby. And the fact that her name is Riley makes me even sadder. The loss of a pet can never be underestimated. They are family. :grouphug:

I am super confident that your extension will come through. But pixie dust is being sent just in case.

Ahhh that is still so cool about NPH. What an awesome job you have.

1.) The new portion of this TR will be about the trip we had with my grandma and aunt! It was such a fun trip with tons of pictures and I can't wait to show you!

And we can't wait to see it!

2.) We celebrated my birthday last month and what better way to celebrate than by doing the four parks challenge?!

I can't think of a better way.

Well.... none that don't involve unrealistic wishing.

(OMG! A new Lamborghini for every day of the week?? You shouldn't have!)

3.) The day after my birthday we lost our dog Riley. She hadn't been doing well and after taking her to the vet the vet told us she had cancer. This is the main reason we haven't been around because we are still coping and wanted to let our DIS family know but it's still hard to write about it.

So sorry to hear about your pup.
You always know when you first get a dog that it's inevitable,
but it doesn't change just how much it hurts when you lose them.
Pass my condolences on to your folks, okay?

4.) I am officially on a wait list for a full or part time job at Disney! Please cross your fingers that something comes up in time! If I am not offered anything by the start of my extension I will have to wait until May to try again :sad2: My extension will be doing merchandise at the All Star Resorts so while I am not too upset about that I would still prefer to be offered part time. So any pixie dust is helpful!

So, you have to be offered a position before the extension starts?
When does your extension run from and to?
I'll be down in February and probably staying at ASMu. If you'd like, I'd be pleased to meet you guys.

5.) Work has been going well and I had a very special guest the other day... I had Neil Patrick Harris in my turtle talk show with his family! I was so excited :yay: I was able to interact with him, his husband and kids and was able to take part in a magical moment with just them and Crush after. Such a memorable moment!

So cool!

So that's about it! I will begin the TR tomorrow on here and I will throw in some pictures from the different parks we have been to that are decorated for Christmas :goodvibes

Looking forward to it! :goodvibes

Happy belated birthday. The Challenge sounds like a blast!

I'm really sorry about your dog. They are family and their loss is immeasurable. Hugs!!

Best of luck with the job!! I'd mentioned my friend who is 25 who was waiting to hear about CP. She got in! In Merch! She is majoring in Business Administration. But wants to do her masters in hospitality so she's hoping to stay on or move over to that eventually.

Looking forward to your TR and all the holiday pics. Glad all is well

So sorry about your dog. We lost our cat earlier this year and it is always painful to lose a furbaby. they mean more to us than we realize sometimes.

Glad you are still at Disney - we will be at AS Mu in Feb and my DD so wants to meet you! Wherever you are and whichever job you land, you will be great!

Thank you. It is crazy just how big a part of our family they become!

That would be great! Just let me know a week before you come down so I can tell you my schedule!

So sorry about your dog!! Animals can be so much a part of the family.
I hope to see you next month when we are down. I will try to PM you in a few days.

Thank you.

Sounds good! I usually know my schedule a week in advance.

I'm so sorry about your furbaby. It's hard to lose a doggy.

Fingers crossed you get your full time gig!

So cool to meet NPH and his family! I love him and his family is just gorgeous. :)

Jill in CO

Thank you.

Thank you!

It was so much fun! I was freaking out before he came in :rotfl2:

So sorry about your dog. I lost my first dog 5 years ago to cancer and it's still hard to talk about :hug:

Good luck on getting a full-time position! Will you still be at TT or Ellen's in January? Hoping to meet up with you!

Thank you. :hug: We also lost Lucky in August so it was a bit too much.

Thank you! When you get put on a wait list you get to choose two different job types you would want then 5 different areas you would be okay working in for both. I could be merchandise or attractions and there are a lot of options where I could end up.

Aww I'm really looking forward to the trip with your grandma. I know that had to be special. :goodvibes

The four park challenge is no joke. Congratulations on completing it plus I love the way you documented it here. Plus the ride at Epcot was the Seas!! That just seems right.

Aww Caitlin (and Dawn and Dale) I am still so very saddened to hear about the passing of your baby. And the fact that her name is Riley makes me even sadder. The loss of a pet can never be underestimated. They are family. :grouphug:

I am super confident that your extension will come through. But pixie dust is being sent just in case.

Ahhh that is still so cool about NPH. What an awesome job you have.

It was such a fun trip!

Thank you! It was a very fun day and we plan on having that as my birthday tradition!

It was a rough time for all of us it's still odd not having her around.

The whole hiring process at Disney has given me a bit of a head ache so it's really a toss up whether or not I will get my transfer. The pixie dust is definitely needed!

I know! I felt so lucky!

And we can't wait to see it!

Thank you!

I can't think of a better way.

Well.... none that don't involve unrealistic wishing.

(OMG! A new Lamborghini for every day of the week?? You shouldn't have!)

The lambo would have been cool but instead I get to go to Disney parks every day of the week if I want to. I feel like one unrealistic thing happened this year so maybe the lambos next year?

So sorry to hear about your pup.
You always know when you first get a dog that it's inevitable,
but it doesn't change just how much it hurts when you lose them.
Pass my condolences on to your folks, okay?

Thank you. She was a huge part of our family so there has definitely been a whole. I did :hug:

So, you have to be offered a position before the extension starts?
When does your extension run from and to?
I'll be down in February and probably staying at ASMu. If you'd like, I'd be pleased to meet you guys.

Yes my extension starts January 8th so they have just over a month to offer me a position. If I started my extension it would run until May 3.

Of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We would love to meet you!

So cool!

Looking forward to it! :goodvibes

Coming up!

Happy belated birthday. The Challenge sounds like a blast!

I'm really sorry about your dog. They are family and their loss is immeasurable. Hugs!!

Best of luck with the job!! I'd mentioned my friend who is 25 who was waiting to hear about CP. She got in! In Merch! She is majoring in Business Administration. But wants to do her masters in hospitality so she's hoping to stay on or move over to that eventually.

Looking forward to your TR and all the holiday pics. Glad all is well

Thank you! It was!

Thank you.

Thank you! Very cool I hope she enjoys it!

Coming up!

We Get High On Life
Day 1

We had been looking forward to this day for a while! My mom and I were both anxious to see my grandma and aunt! We were super excited to show them around Disney and our new home!

We woke up early this morning and after I went to the gym we headed to ASMo where we would be staying for the next few days :woohoo: I made sure we took the long way on to property so we passed under the sign! We all know it's not a vacation until we pass under the sign!

When we arrived our room was ready so we decided to get set up and head to lunch.

Our room was located right next to this statue behind the ballerina

This was our window

We were celebrating my birthday!

Our lunch was at

Pop Century! I love their nachos so I had to get some to start off our vacation!

Once we got back we still had some time to kill so we went on a photo tour of the hotel.

I love the pool!

and the huge icons!

We also saw some dalmatian puppies :)

and I got to be on tv

The hockey fan in me also loved this area!

Notice the snowflake near his skate! Such a cute touch!

Mom got to ride in RC

[URL=http://s1109.photobucket.com/user/dawnbur40/media/Day%201%20G/DSC01218_zpsa5c465c7.jpg.html]

and we snuck in to Andy's room

We headed back to the main lobby since grandma texted us saying she was on the ME. We got sidetracked by the Cafeteria because it had been changed since the last time we were here.

They also had new signs up in the lobby

We waited patiently for grandma to arrive. Mom went nuts at the first sight of the ME but the first one wasn't them. The second one was though :yay: We all hugged and cried and were so excited for the week ahead of us!

We headed back to the room to drop some stuff off

Then we headed back to our apartment. Mom had made her awesome potato soup for dinner so we gave them a tour of the place and had dinner. After dinner we grabbed the bottle of wine I had bought and headed back to the hotel. We caught up some more and finished the bottle of wine :lmao: It was a great night and we were so excited for the next day!

I'm glad to see you and your mom are back updating.
The food court at Movies looks a lot different that las time I was there. I love the pictures of Andy's room.
When we stayed at AOA we'd go over to Pop for lunch. the food seemed much better over there.
I hope you get the role you want.
I'm sorry I missed you when I was down there in October.
Liz

AHH I LOVE that you drove under the sign. You're right, not a vacation until that is done. It's especially true when you live there I imagine.

Lunch at POP. I highly approve. :thumbsup2 Of course, any visit to POP I highly approve.

I have to admit, of the Value resorts, that has to be the coolest pool.

Awww your reunion sounds so sweet.

The lambo would have been cool but instead I get to go to Disney parks every day of the week if I want to. I feel like one unrealistic thing happened this year so maybe the lambos next year?

Well that seems reasonable.
Probably will happen.

Of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We would love to meet you!

:blush: :banana: You have no idea how you just made my day.
Maybe my week!

As soon as I read this, I told DW, "She said Yes! With a whole bunch of exclamation marks!!"

I'll PM you in a few days when I get things more or less figured out (FP+ date on Dec. 10th)

I'll comment on your post in a bit, but wanted to respond to this while I had a second to spare.

I didn't even realize you guys were still writing this. Doh! I even missed my special guest appearance. :rotfl2:

I love that you stayed at All Star Movies. I have never stayed there but I think its an adorable resort. I love the pools. they are super cute. I'm really looking forward to reading about your adventures. And how great that you can leave and go home for a home cooked meal! :thumbsup2

I'm glad to see you and your mom are back updating.
The food court at Movies looks a lot different that las time I was there. I love the pictures of Andy's room.
When we stayed at AOA we'd go over to Pop for lunch. the food seemed much better over there.
I hope you get the role you want.
I'm sorry I missed you when I was down there in October.
Liz

Thank you!

It was a very cute area now!

The pop food is so good! Those nachos are amazing! I do like the create your own pasta at animation though.

Thank you!

Next time!

AHH I LOVE that you drove under the sign. You're right, not a vacation until that is done. It's especially true when you live there I imagine.

Lunch at POP. I highly approve. :thumbsup2 Of course, any visit to POP I highly approve.

I have to admit, of the Value resorts, that has to be the coolest pool.

Awww your reunion sounds so sweet.

I know! I enjoy seeing the sign every now and then :)

So good!

It is a very pretty one!

It was :goodvibes

Well that seems reasonable.
Probably will happen.

I figured.

:blush: :banana: You have no idea how you just made my day.
Maybe my week!

As soon as I read this, I told DW, "She said Yes! With a whole bunch of exclamation marks!!"

I'll PM you in a few days when I get things more or less figured out (FP+ date on Dec. 10th)

My mom and I are both looking forward to it!

I'll comment on your post in a bit, but wanted to respond to this while I had a second to spare.

:goodvibes

I didn't even realize you guys were still writing this. Doh! I even missed my special guest appearance. :rotfl2:

I love that you stayed at All Star Movies. I have never stayed there but I think its an adorable resort. I love the pools. they are super cute. I'm really looking forward to reading about your adventures. And how great that you can leave and go home for a home cooked meal! :thumbsup2

From time to time anyway. It's hard keeping up with this!

It is a very cute place and filled with Disney. Thank you! It is nice being able to visit home while on vacation!

Awww, grandma! I love grandmas :)

Great photo tour of AS-M!

She is adorable!

Thank you!

Been busy, but trying (operative word there is "trying") to catch up.
Got my ADRs booked, though, so I'll PM you in a day or two.

We were super excited to show them around Disney and our new home!

I don't remember if you've said in past TRs.
Your Grandma and Aunt have been to Disney before?

I made sure we took the long way on to property so we passed under the sign! We all know it's not a vacation until we pass under the sign!

Welll...... Yeah!

This was our window

Very festive. :thumbsup2

I love the pool!

Ahhhhh.... I love seeing pool shots in winter.
Reminds me that it's warm... somewhere.

Of course, you wouldn't remember that, having (wisely) fled from the north and the wonderful (extreme sarcasm there) winters.

We also saw some dalmatian puppies :)

O. M. G.

I just got it.

Puppies.... and a fire hydrant...

shame.gif

and I got to be on tv

Well sure. You've already been on the big screen, so you might as well cover that too, right?

Notice the snowflake near his skate! Such a cute touch!

Classic Disney, right?
Always paying attention to the little details.

Well, except for when they make them so big that it flies right over your head....

dogs... fire hydrants... :sad2:

Mom went nuts at the first sight of the ME but the first one wasn't them.

:laughing:
I can just see your mom jumping up and down in excitement,
followed by an immediate cessation and trying to look demure.

The second one was though :yay: We all hugged and cried and were so excited for the week ahead of us!

Awww... that must have been a nice scene.

We caught up some more and finished the bottle of wine :lmao: It was a great night and we were so excited for the next day!

Finished the wine and it was a great night....
Or so you've been told.... :rolleyes1

Thanks for the update! :goodvibes

We had a great time on our trip to visit you and Disney. We really appreciated that you and mom went out of your way to make it so specialWhen I saw the picture of you on tv I thought I always knew you would be on tv someday:cool1:

We have fallen behind again, sorry, but we wanted to stop by and wish all of you a very "MERRY CHRISTMAS"!! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter