For the FL residents...

nickelsfamily

Proud MARINE Wife
I am just curious....how often do you plan trips to WDW?

We just went in January and are going again in March and are starting to plan for renewing our vows there nest year ... my inlaws think that we are nuts. But, DH and I think that its one of the best places to go with kids.....there is never a lack of things to do and everyone always has fun. When we get there, we forget about everything else.

It just seems that whenever we have traveled anywhere else with the kids, there is always so much more stress...if that makes any sense!

That's the beauty of living close to WDW, you can go as much or as little as you want. Day trips are easy, and sometimes I used to go two/three times a week. Walk around for a couple hours, eat, get some sunshine and exercise and leave.

When the kids were younger, we went so much, the go sick of going..lol.

We usually go about once a month or so and it's usually a spur of the moment thing.

We have APs, so if it's too busy at one park, we just go to another one. Plus, you know you can always come back, so you don't have to kill yourself to make sure you ride every ride.

When we have AP's at least once every month or two except summer.

Right now we don't have AP's and were were there in January for the Marathon and again in February to go to DTD.

We don't plan vacations there really.

We always go in March for dd's birthday, and will probably have to start going for our ds's birthday in May and then we usually go in September for mine and dh's anniversary. We're looking at getting the AP or the 10 ticket park hopper with no expiration. So hopefully we'll be going more often. If I had my way I would go every month.

Julie- I see you live in Palm Beach. I also live in Palm Beach County.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter