For Those on the Job Waitlist

kuhssandra

Earning My Ears
Hello, for those of you who were placed on the job waitlist at the DLR, do you know if they are going to be/have extended the 6 month time frame for potential hiring?

Unfortunately I was placed on the wait list due to COVID since my interview was only 3 days after they had to close the gates. My recruiter had told me that because of the circumstances of the closure she wasn't able to officially offer me a position.
Now fast forward 5 months later & with only 1 month left, and no reopening date in site, I wanted to know if they would be extending or have already extended the waitlist time.
And I know that it would be highly unlikely that after they decide to reopen that they would start hiring; but technically, at least for me, I didn't even get a chance to be offered a position again.
I really don't want to have to do another interview and have that same nerve wrecking feeling haha I'm just a little sad over the whole thing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter