• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For Those Who Haven't Bought - Small Contracts Are Good

Cap

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
For those of you who haven't bought and are thinking of more than the minimum number of points, there is some value to having several smaller contracts rather than one large one. If your circumstances change, it appears to be easier to sell several small contracts rather than one large one. I've been watching the resales for about a year now and notice that the big contracts of 400 points or more seem to take a long time to sell, likely because they are expensive.

I know someone who had 2000 points. When they decided to retire and move South, they got several immediate offers for their 150 - 200 point contracts. I suspect that 500 - 1000 point contracts would have not created the same immediate interest for resale.

Cap

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter