for those who recently went to DisneyQuest in the afternoon,how crowded was it?

airhead

DIS Veteran
I was planning to go to DQ after an Enight too and was wondering what to expect.

We arrived around 1:00 on Saturday, June 19. I thought it was VERY crowded. Maybe the locals are out on the weekends, but there was a wait for most everything. We won't do DQ on a weekend again and probably not after an eride either.

MY kids went to DisneyQuest mid afternoon on a Tuesday after an E-night (follow that?). Had minor waits on the major virtual rides but overall not bad at all (my husband was more put out that all the internet terminals were taken in the cafe!). Probably would not try a weekend unless it was off season and during school (our family lives in FL and they go to BB/TL and DisneyQuest on weekends with their annual passes).

We went on a Tuesday afternoon at the beginning of June. It was empty. Best time we've ever had. Walked onto all the virtuals and CyberSpace Mountain. DS got to play every classic video game for as long as he wanted. We even GASP got a booth at the cyber cafe. I have never seen an empty booth there before. It started to get a little more crowded around 7 that evening.

Julie

I think a lot depends on the weather at the time,but we arrived on a saturday afternoon right in the middle of Christmas Holidays and it was raining, but the lines were a lot lighter than I imagined they would be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter