For those who stayed at Best Western Lake Buena Vista and Hotel Ryal Plaza

dg39

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell m the pro's and con's of these hotels? I was never at either one. Which one is more upscale, modern, cleaner. We will be staying off-site for 3 or 4 days and I am confused as where to stay. Also, which has better views with balcony's. How are the pools? Thanks this will help me alot.

Great the place we pick...Best Western ...is a dump(according to mousesavers)...just my luck. Good thing we are only staying there one night until we move to PO Riverside. For 39.00 bucks a night though it was hard to pass up.

Anyone else stay at Best Western LBV? With some good reviews? Or Bad ?

Okay, I stayed there one night last Nov and thought it was very nice. I guess it's relative. The nicest place I 've stayed is the Boca Beach Club (I think) and the worst would probably be Econolodge. I've never stayed onsite in WDW. My room was very spacious, clean, and nicely decorated. I was on an upper floor and we had a great view. Housekeeping was very responsive. We didn't use their transportation and being close to DD is always nice.I'm staying at the Courtyard in Nov and I have to say that from the room pictures I've seen, I think our room at BW was prettier. For someone who stays onsite all the time, it may be missing something.... but I don't know what.

Thanks Susy I'll be sure to give my opinion when we get back as well...still there has to be more people that have stayed at this hotel ????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter