For those with Fibromyalgia

puggymom

Mouseketeer<br><font color="00a0ba">The Tag Fairy
I know there was post not too long ago here where a number of Dis'ers were sufferers from this horrid condition. I was diagnosed when I was 16 and (gulp) I am now 39. I had heard about the benefits of cherries for such conditions and I recently discovered a wonderful natural supplement. It is called CherryFlex. I order it from www.brownwoodacres.com . I originally tried the cherry juice concentrate and it did help, I then decided I would try the pill form. I can't believe how good I feel. I started the juice in June and late July I switched so after 3 months what a difference. My rhuematologist is amazed and asked me to give him the info so he can share my story with other patients. I was seeing him every 2 weeks and now I am every 6 weeks. My mother who has arthritis started the pills a month agao and asked me to order her another bottle as she too is feeling better. I know I sound like a commercial, but I justed wanted to share with fellow sufferers. This has given me more relief they any prescription ever did.

I hope this helps someone out.

I will try anything!!! I have been to the ER twice in 10 days becasue of extreme fibro pain and fatigue. Thanks for the link. Also please don't forget to visit fibrohugs.com which is my God fathers website. Lots of great information and support there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter