? For thoses who have recently been to WDW

Dennis the WDW Menace

Mouseketeer
When I was last at WDW in Feb. there was a water shortage and a fire danger. Are the water levels back to normal in the lakes and does it seem that the fire danger is just about over? I was very concerned when I was there because of all of the smoke and how close the fires were to WDW. With all of the rain lately, has this helped the water situation in Orlando? The lakes at OKW were very low, how are they now?

There has been plenty of rain so the lakes are full, the grass is green, and there are no forest fire worries!

Jan

We were there 3 weeks ago and saw no evidence of the fires that we heard so much about before our trip. Of course when I came home I noticed that my eyebrows had been burned off. Just kidding, no evidence at all. Going back in August and hope there is still no evidence of fires, smoke etc.

Thanks for the info. We will be going back in Sept. and then down to Sarasota for a short time. I was glad to see the rain in Florida and I hope that everything is green again. The one fire that was in the swamp area just east of WDW was very bad and they did need a good rain to put it out.

We were there the last part of June.....no problem. I will be there next week......they've had alot of rain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter