? for TP users

cropper

Mouseketeer
I don't want opinions on if to use or not use TouringPlan.....

I have my TP all set and leave in 11 days.
I 'evaluated' them about a week ago.
Today, I re-evaluated my plans and the wait times changed by x4
Does this seem right/normal or is something wrong with the site?

I don't want opinions on if to use or not use TouringPlan.....

I have my TP all set and leave in 11 days.
I 'evaluated' them about a week ago.
Today, I re-evaluated my plans and the wait times changed by x4
Does this seem right/normal or is something wrong with the site?

Reassessments happen ALL the time, and they are most often for higher crowds.

Last edited:
Yes, a lot of people over on the Touring Plans forum are talking about this. They saw increases just like what you're reporting.

Interesting...

I had set up some plans to see how they looked. One specific example: A plan for MK had Peter Pan's Flight with a 24 minute wait at around 11:30am or so which I refused to believe. Now, after reading the start of this thread, I re-ran the plan and Touring Plans shows 58 minutes; much more what I would expect. This is for May 26.

Last edited:

I like to keep two webpages open when I re-evaluate or re-optimize plans. That way I could force back into the original order if I liked that better or compare the times more easily.

I like to keep two webpages open when I re-evaluate or re-optimize plans. That way I could force back into the original order if I liked that better or compare the times more easily.

Great idea! I always wish there was an "undo" button but was not smart enough to think of this solution myself. :joker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter