Forecasted Park Attendance

armadour1

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any info on projected "peaks" and "down times" for DL this upcoming year with the opening of DCA? I know traditionally through mid march and mid april through mid may are slower times - any idea if this will hold true again for 2001. Would like to visit both parks before May 1 and dont mind taking the kids out of school to miss the crowds.
Thanks everyone!

WDW '80 - off site
WDW '91 - off site
WDW '95 - off site
WDW 4'00 - off site
WDW 6'00 - Disney Institue
I will never stay off site again!
DL '95'96'97'98 going back Spring '01
going back 12/03 Dixie's Landing or whatever it may be called at that time.

I wish I knew, too. I made reservations for late Jan. and mid March and in March, lots of the hotels were full. Sort of scary!

ladybballogoLR.jpg

You know, it is just SO hard to tell for next year. March and April are actually usually pretty busy, due to all the spring breaks around. God only knows what the impact of DCA will be on top of that! At least there will be two parks to absorb the crowds, so we can cross our fingers and hope for the best. :)

Armadour, I would definitely go with mid-May over March or April, because spring breaks are over by then. Good luck!

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

I would imagine that the new park will be packed through summer. Most of the school's in southern california are on a year round schedule. This means there are always 25% of the kids not in school. Add in minimum days and teachers prep days and your in trouble. We recently went to the park on a wed. afternoon only to find out Orange County school's had a day off for some weird reason and the lines were horrible. They should send school calenders to Disney so they know when were all coming !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!