Forgot luggage tags

Jenrausch84

Earning My Ears
I just realized we forgot our luggage tags, are we screwed? I cant be the first one to forget right? Lol

I just realized we forgot our luggage tags, are we screwed? I cant be the first one to forget right? Lol
No worries. If you are staying at WDW, they will have some blank ones in the lobby. If you are going on the DCL shuttle from MCO, they will give you some when you check-in at the bus. If you arrive at port on your own, the porters at port will give them to you.

Last sailing for us was so la set minute we never even got luggage tags. That was the first time I did a last minute, seat of my pants sort of trip. My super type A rear end was very stressed, but it all worked out. The transfer desk will have tags for you. They or you can write your info on them and those bags WILL get to you. We were on a VGT that trip and didn’t even have a room until our PAT. In fact, we were assigned some other family’s room who had either upgraded or pixie’d up. We still got those bags by 5PM!

I was super stressed when I forgot our tags. We were staying on property at WDW and bell services took care of making some generic tags for us. All that stress for nothing.

I forgot ours a few weeks ago. I freaked out, but figured it must happen sometimes! We told the porter and he slapped on some generic ones with our stateroom number written on. It was no big deal at all. Enjoy your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!