Formal night at Palo

Samsma

DIS Veteran
Does Palo go along with the formal/semi/tropical themes, or is it always semi-formal? We don't really want to do all out formal night dinner, and were thinking maybe Palo would be the normal "Palo dress code".

No Palo doesn't go along with the theme nights but you would not be turned away if you were to dress in your formal or semi formal wear. The tropical wear maybe.
We have dined at Palo wearing casual and formal.

So if I show up in a skirt and DH in a polo/dress pants, we would still be okay even though its formal night everywhere else? If everyone else at Palo will be "formal" I would rather just eat at Topsiders. Just want to be sure before I pack/ or don't pack formal clothes.

Originally posted by Samsma
So if I show up in a skirt and DH in a polo/dress pants, we would still be okay even though its formal night everywhere else? If everyone else at Palo will be "formal" I would rather just eat at Topsiders. Just want to be sure before I pack/ or don't pack formal clothes.

The suggested dress code for Palo is at least a jacket. Polo and dress pants would be underdressed for Palo on any night.

sue

We have noticed that people are not dressing up as they use to. I should say that we do our cruises in the fall and the ship is not as crowded as it is in the summer months. You can usually go to Palo on any night without a ressie and get a table.

DH has dined at Palo wearing a polo and nice slacks. A jacket for a man is not a requirement at Palo. We have seen alot of people dressed in shorts in the dinning rooms in the evening too.

From the navigator, 1/25th sailing of the magic:

PALO - suggested dress: Jacket recommended, no shorts or jeans please

This is of course only a suggestion. When we ate dinner there, any man not wearing a jacket would of looked out of place.

sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter