Former Wonders of Life Pavilion to house new space-themed restaurant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BachataMan

Registered
Everyone remembers from D23 last year that they announced a new space-themed restaurant at Epcot that would be right next to mission space.

The former wonders of life pavilion wasn’t open for this year’s flower and garden festival AND they’re currently doing massive construction in there.

Put two and two together. BINGO!

Yeah the space restaurant would make more sence to be closer to mission space then WoL is.

Everyone remembers from D23 last year that they announced a new space-themed restaurant at Epcot that would be right next to mission space.

The former wonders of life pavilion wasn’t open for this year’s flower and garden festival AND they’re currently doing massive construction in there.

Put two and two together. BINGO!
Sorry no bingo....

I know that this idea has been discussed previously and shot down but the longer we go without seeing any construction starting for new building for the restaurant and the amount of work going on in the old WOL building does have to make you think about it again. You would think that we would've seen the beginning of some work at least by now. I received we don't know anything definitely but....

I know that this idea has been discussed previously and shot down but the longer we go without seeing any construction starting for new building for the restaurant and the amount of work going on in the old WOL building does have to make you think about it again. You would think that we would've seen the beginning of some work at least by now. I received we don't know anything definitely but....
I am not sure if any work is actually happening inside WoL right now. However it is getting an extensive exterior refurbishment.

WoL is far too large for just one restaurant.

They've got to do something over there to help with all the crowds that'll be there for Guardians. That's why I was thinking Wakanda: It's kind of on topic, you've already got a building, and you could do something like Star Wars Launch Bay.

Kinda like how Star Wars GE started with all those Gonzo bathrooms and Grand Avenue. They're essentially the Star Wars queuing area! They used something underutilized that's was already there to take strain off the hot new thing.

Anyway, I hope the space restaurant still happens.

Wouldn't it make more sense to put Wakanda in Animal Kingdom? I just think putting it in Epcot, let alone in the former Wonders of Life pavilion, is just WAAAYYYY out of place. While attractions have changed over the years, they've at least kept to their core theme to what they were built for or very close to it. I'm hoping that the new Guardians of the Galaxy ride sticks to the whole energy theme, maybe even pay homage to the original attraction.

Wouldn't it make more sense to put Wakanda in Animal Kingdom? I just think putting it in Epcot, let alone in the former Wonders of Life pavilion, is just WAAAYYYY out of place. While attractions have changed over the years, they've at least kept to their core theme to what they were built for or very close to it. I'm hoping that the new Guardians of the Galaxy ride sticks to the whole energy theme, maybe even pay homage to the original attraction.
No, no it wouldn't. What does Wakanda have to do with past, present, and mythical animals or conservation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter