Forms

Adventurelawyer

Mouseketeer
Which forms do I need to bring with me to port? I thought in the past that I needed immigration papers for reentry prior to boarding (US citizen), but when I printed off my forms, only the Port Arrival Form printed off. Did I screw up? Where can I get the additional forms if still required?

You do not need anything, including the port arrival form. The folder in which you receive your tags has all that’s needed to retrieve your reservation at the entrance of the terminal. At check-in, they look it up using your ID.

All you need for boarding at any port is your passport (or birth certificate if you are on a closed loop cruise going to and from the same US port unless passport is specifically required). I don't recall any immigration papers ever on 10 cruises from both PC and in Europe and we're Canadian which you would expect would require more paperwork than a US citizen if it's a US port. The only thing you need to fill out is customs declaration forms when arriving back but DCL provides those the night before to fill out. And as PP pointed out, you no longer even need the cruise contract form that you used to have to print out just the port arrival page.

Which forms do I need to bring with me to port? I thought in the past that I needed immigration papers for reentry prior to boarding (US citizen), but when I printed off my forms, only the Port Arrival Form printed off. Did I screw up? Where can I get the additional forms if still required?

Where does your cruise begin and end? That determines the proof of citizenship you will need.

As others have said, the folder you'll get will have the information.

The last few cruises I've been on, we did not even get the declaration form. If you exceed your allowance you can request it, but otherwise I've been told it is no longer needed. And the CBP agent never asked for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!