Fort Wilderness Christmas Decorations

Brittany Fata

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone!

I've seen some amazing photos of people going all out with Christmas decorations for their campsites. I was wondering if this is specifically during the week of Christmas or is it something that happens during most of December?

I think at some point I would like to experience this. I would love to go the week before Christmas as I usually spend Christmas with my family, but I just wasn't sure if I need to go Christmas week to get the full experience.

Thanks!

Christmas Decorations start going up as early as THANKSGIVING and be up till about a week after New Years so you should be fine. We tend to arrive the Friday before Christmas and spend the next week looping every night

In past years we have decked out rented cabins at Fort Wilderness and Treehouses at Saratoga Springs and we were not in the minority! Halloween is another great decoration time at Fort Wilderness.

Christmas Decorations start going up as early as THANKSGIVING and be up till about a week after New Years so you should be fine. We tend to arrive the Friday before Christmas and spend the next week looping every night
Last year some put them up right after halloween, on the disney scedual. So nobember 2nd( or 3rd?) They were decorated. Not many but a few.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter