FotLK Dining Package - Tier 1 or 2?

Minkishly

I absolutely adore FotLK and practically happy cry every time I watch it. I'm tempted to book a dining package this time and watch the show from a closer position. We always get stuck with off-center seats way at the back because we're bad at arriving early (and pretty much squander our FPs on EE while we're at AK).

I can't decide on whether to book the Tier 1 or Tier 2 package. What makes me a little concerned about Tier 1 is that I've read some reviews where they pick the person to demonstrate the animal noises from that row. My husband and I are both extremely shy and that's the last thing either of us would want. :headache: I know it's a bit of a silly concern. :rolleyes:

Also, I'm under the impression that the Tier 2 seats are right behind the Tier 1 row, so we'd still have a pretty good view. I like the idea of the safari, but am not sure if I'd want to pay about $20 extra per person just for that.

Would love it if you've tried either the Tier 1 / 2 package recently and can tip the scales for me! :flower3:

Hi! We did Tier 1 last September and it was fantastic!!! We were in the front row (and don't worry, they picked children to do the animal noises!) and our safari ended up being completely private, just the two of us. The Animal Expert was so knowledgeable and friendly. The food at Tiffins was one of the best meals we have ever had. The pictures that I got from that day, from the FotLK to the Safari were wonderful. We are definitely doing this again next trip.

Following, however, if I were paying OOP, I would totally do Tier 1. Since we have the deluxe dining plan, we are doing Tier 2 so I am hoping to hear good reviews on that one, lol!

We choose Tier I as the private safari tour sounds wonderful and just could not pass up, so looking forward to it!

Thank you all! Wow, I didn't know the group size for the safari would be that small. That elevates the value of Tier 1 for me. I somehow thought it'd be the same safari ride, just with a different guide. Definitely tempted to do Tier 1 now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter