Found a great travel first aid kit

Ted and Holly

This login is used by Ted only, please refer to Ju
We were at Walmart tonight and I had a great find! For $1.43 I bought a mini-first aid kit. It's about the size of an ink pad and inside it has two sizes of bandaids, alcohol prep pads, antiseptic wipes, non-aspirin pain killer, ibuprophin, a decongestant, a small pkg of bacetracin/antibiotic ointment, a butterfly bandage and a bandaid "patch"

It's just perfect for traveling. I found it in the aisle with the other first aid stuff, on one of those hanging displays.
We bought two!

Holly P

I just saw that at Wal-mart myself. Could kick myself for not picking it up! But, at the time I didn't know I was going to WDW. Probably will go back for it. I saw it in the checkout lane. It is a great size.

Forgot to mention that it had all the same things in it that my bigger kit from Meijer (that I paid over $7 for) had in it!!!!!

I got my first aid kit from hotel (not free though). It's a thin plastic case, slightly thicker than a credit card, but it has bandaids, travel size pill package, alcohol pad, cream package..etc. It's really nice, and I'll refill them with little envelopes of whatever pills I might need. Very handy indeed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter