Found Beauty & the Bast at library!

Esclavamente

proud mom of a Disnerd in training
I am so thrilled to have found this at the library, beginning the indoctrination of my 2 yr old daughter right now. I think Beast is scaring her right now, but I'm sure she'll love this one. We are heading to Disneyland at the end if this month and I just got done switching our character breakfast from Minnie in the Plaza to a lunch with Ariel and some princesses.

Daughter Sheena has just barely begun The Princess Phase, so I agonized over which breakfast to do! She's a toddler, so of course Minnie and all Pooh characters are favorites, but I feel she'll be more impressed by princesses that can talk to her.

I'm just tickled friggin pink that I get to show her this vaulted treasure before we go, I cannot contain myself and just had to share on the Dis, even though I'm a brand new user. So far she really seems to like Cogsworth. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter