Four Seasons Airport Shuttle

serenitynow

DIS Veteran
Does the Four Seasons Orlando really have an airport shuttle? It’s listed on their website under amenities. Also, the daily shuttle bus to the parks have a wheelchair ramp or lift?

I've never heard of MCO shuttle so I went to look. I can't find it on their website, only they will help you arrange private transportation. For park bus, I think you'll need to call them. They might make special arrangements for that if they don't.

AIRPORT TRANSFERS We can arrange a private transfer from Orlando International Airport in a sedan, SUV or luxury van (fees will vary). Please ask our Concierge for more details.

Today at AK I passed the Four Seasons Bus. There was a wheelchair lift door on the back right side.

The only option they offer to/from the airport is a paid car service. I believe it's $200 roundtrip, or close to that, i.e. a complete ripoff. Uber is $30ish with tip, so $60ish roundtrip. They do offer free bus service to all parks, and publish a schedule every day, but airport transfers are not free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter