Four Seasons Orlando Tips For Good Rates?

vistana101

Earning My Ears
Hello, does anyone know of any promos or tips to get a good rate at the Four Seasons Orlando? The resort is beautiful and I'd love to stay there for a few nights, but the rates still seem very high in May. The lowest I'm finding is just below 500 a night for an advance purchase rate in the lowest room category (no/obstructed view). I realize this is pretty far out, but I was just wondering if anyone has had experiences with finding slightly lower/better rates at this resort? Thanks in advance! :)

Well no I have emailed to get discounts, I emailed the president. Four Seasons does not do it. AAA five diamond winner . The four seasons just does not do it. They just do not need to. My mum paid 1500 dollars for George V in Paris a Four Seasons Hotel. You can book through certain tis to get breakfast and a hotel credit. But that is it.

I agree with AdamEfimoff. This hotel is a member of a very elite club. The American Automobile Association (AAA) reviews over 28,000 hotels annually. For the 2017 list, only 120 hotels in North America (including the Caribbean) earned a 5-Diamond rating. Florida has 11 hotels with that rating, but the only one in Central Florida is the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Lake Buena Vista.

This hotel doesn't offer discounts because they don't need to. Their reputation precedes them.

Link to full list (note: pdf): http://www.aaa.biz/Travel_Information/Diamonds/Awards/2017/January 2017 - 5D Hotels.pdf
More information on AAA Ratings (check out the "More Diamond Ratings" articles for details on the program): http://newsroom.aaa.com/diamond-ratings/

Rather than look for a discount, look for a way to book that gives you extra perks. For example, if you have an AmEx Platinum, you can use the Fine Hotels and Resorts program to the following for the same rate as you'd get by booking directly with FS:

Noon check-in (if available)
Room upgrade (if available)
Daily breakfast for two
Guaranteed 4PM check-out
Free internet
Spa credit of $100

Rather than look for a discount, look for a way to book that gives you extra perks. For example, if you have an AmEx Platinum, you can use the Fine Hotels and Resorts program to the following for the same rate as you'd get by booking directly with FS:

Daily breakfast for two
Guaranteed 4PM check-out
Free internet
Spa credit of $100

there are four seasons preferred partners which I can not say here

Daily breakfast for two
Guaranteed 4PM check-out
Free internet
Spa credit of $100

Thanks all for the advice! I just didn't know if there was an insider tip to get better rates as you can at a (5 diamond) Ritz or St. Regis due to their affiliated loyalty programs (I am aware that Four Seasons does not have one). And yes this was my other plan...I don't have AmEx Plat but I can book through Virtuoso (same benefits although late check-out is not guaranteed). I would probably book the standard "Four Seasons" room in hopes of an upgrade to something like a lake view (any experiences with upgrades?).

I just have to decide if it is all worth almost $700 for one night in off-peak season...that's more than an oceanfront room at the St. Regis Bal Harbour for the same timeframe!

As a side note, if anyone comes to this thread looking for tips, I did find that the resort offers a discount through AAA; you can access it through AAA's site (not Four Seasons booking site): http://www.aaa.com/travelinfo/flori...lando-at-walt-disney-world-resort-223721.html. For me, it would bring the standard room rate down to $662 from $694 for one night (although with no extra benefits).

We just got back from FS and there was no discount to be found. What I did find was when I initially booked the lowest fare room it was for $569 a night with $200 gift card to DW. I kept checking to see if the rates would change and they did. I called them and they gave me the new rate of $499 a night and still with the DW gift card.

Upon check in we asked for a free upgrade. It was honored and they gave us the Golden Oak view on the fifth floor. Not the highest floor but better than 2nd or 3rd floors. We really didn't need the fireworks view because we knew we'd only be in our room at the time for fireworks one night so we just headed up to Capa and watched from there.

We had a wonderful stay and if it's in the budget I'd like to stay there the next time we go to DW. Hope this helps!!

Thanks for the info, glad you had a nice stay! I am now thinking about the Ritz instead...the rate is significantly lower, but the amenities/rooms aren't quite as nice, IMO.

The gift card deal? Can it be used for meals? In Disney Springs? Because we are not doing Disney this trip but will be eating out and that $200 makes the price not so outrageous

It can be used anywhere that's owned by Disney. I'm not sure which restaurants are run by DW in DS besides DLuxe burgers and I wouldn't waste it there. But it could be used at DW shops as well.

We just got back from FS and there was no discount to be found. What I did find was when I initially booked the lowest fare room it was for $569 a night with $200 gift card to DW. I kept checking to see if the rates would change and they did. I called them and they gave me the new rate of $499 a night and still with the DW gift card.

Upon check in we asked for a free upgrade. It was honored and they gave us the Golden Oak view on the fifth floor. Not the highest floor but better than 2nd or 3rd floors. We really didn't need the fireworks view because we knew we'd only be in our room at the time for fireworks one night so we just headed up to Capa and watched from there.

We had a wonderful stay and if it's in the budget I'd like to stay there the next time we go to DW. Hope this helps!!
Their rates actually change?

I realize this is a pretty old thread, but I am looking at the room rates for the 3 nights I want to book, and they are CRAZY!! I had booked a room for Nov 2021, but due to Covid had to reschedule our trip to 2022... In NOV 2021 our room was going to be a pricey $789 a night .... still high but no where near what I am pricing today for our trip in 2022! (October) it is currently $1,500 a night... and that's with a partner for perks, but still, that price really really hurts as we need 2 rooms.
I am hoping that it comes down before next fall. I am comfortable / or rather resigned to $900 a night or better, but right now looks like I am saving extra hard because my rate is DOUBLE what it was in 2021!!

I realize this is a pretty old thread, but I am looking at the room rates for the 3 nights I want to book, and they are CRAZY!! I had booked a room for Nov 2021, but due to Covid had to reschedule our trip to 2022... In NOV 2021 our room was going to be a pricey $789 a night .... still high but no where near what I am pricing today for our trip in 2022! (October) it is currently $1,500 a night... and that's with a partner for perks, but still, that price really really hurts as we need 2 rooms.
I am hoping that it comes down before next fall. I am comfortable / or rather resigned to $900 a night or better, but right now looks like I am saving extra hard because my rate is DOUBLE what it was in 2021!!

Ugh, everything is crazy right now! I'm the OP lol but I ended up going to the Ritz cause the rates were so much lower and I was able to get club-level access. Still, I'm looking to book for next October, and the rate for the basic standard room in 2022 is more than the lakefront one-bedroom suite I booked this year, ugh. Hoping things go down, but not sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!