Four Seasons Transportation?

JM23457

Registered
How is their bus service? Can it get you to parks at rope drop? I was planning to rent a car, but now am thinking of saving my money and just relying on them. Thoughts from those who've stayed there?

Hi, I believe it's sporadic---every half hour or so. Have fun, I'd love to stay there someday!

How is their bus service? Can it get you to parks at rope drop? I was planning to rent a car, but now am thinking of saving my money and just relying on them. Thoughts from those who've stayed there?

I think the only way you can find out about rope drop is call the hotel direct to find out their plan for transportation. No matter what the experience is in the past, changes could be happening going forward.

On website:

TRANSPORTATION TO THEME PARKS Complimentary, scheduled Resort transportation is offered to the four major Disney Theme Parks: MAGIC KINGDOM® Park, DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM® Theme Park, DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS® and EPCOT®.

Buses run twice per hour to and from MAGIC KINGDOM® Park and once per hour to and from the other three parks. DIRECT SERVICE TO AND FROM DISNEY SPRINGS, UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, SEAWORLD AND RESTAURANT ROW IS AVAILABLE FOR A FEE.

Do the buses (in normal times) go to the TTC, or the Disney resort stops? Normally I would guess TTC, but I think the Swan and Dolphin go up to the resort stops for MK (correct me if I'm wrong).

I've read reviews about their bus service (and it's more of a mini-bus or short-bus than a regular-sized Disney bus) being a challenge for some, particularly with it occasionally filling up (probably even more likely now) and then people having to wait a long time for it to come back to take them to the parks. On the flip side, some people like it because it arrives at a scheduled time, rather than at a random time like the Disney buses.

We stayed at Four Seasons this past July and loved it, but I personally would not rely on their transportation if I wanted to make rope drop. And if you don't have a car, you're going to have to pay someone else to take you to and from the airport. Four Seasons does not participate in Magical Express.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter