Four year-old dies vs. Vanity Plates

lllovell said:
someone bring the 409...start some water boiling....get some bleech...get SOMETHING dang it! She kissed the horse (I have this image ala Lucy and Snoopy at the moment).

LOL I remember that Lucy Snoopy thing. There's one where Linus pets Snoopy and Lucy then tells Linus "You have to wash your hands now because you touched the dog". And Snoopy goes nuts saying (well actually thinking) stuff like "Touched the dog? Touched the dog? Look out here comes the bubonic plague!".

Mar'

idratherbeinwdw said:
Since Colorado Belle said we should kiss and make up here you go Rashie-Poo--(on the end of your snout, not the other end):

:love2:

Mar'
:love: Now, snuggle closer and tell me the one about the woman who swallowed the horse again. :banana:

Rash said:
:love: Now, snuggle closer and tell me the one about the woman who swallowed the horse again. :banana:

You'll have to wait until I finish my ice cream.

You might really be considered made up if you share that ice cream with all of us...

pluuueeassseeeeeee :rolleyes1

(p.s. - its not SOFT serve is it? :teeth: )

lllovell said:
You might really be considered made up if you share that ice cream with all of us...

pluuueeassseeeeeee :rolleyes1

(p.s. - its not SOFT serve is it? :teeth: )
I so badly want to comment, but I don't want to ruin my pristine reputation.

Am I the only one who thought that horse swallow comment might get this thread locked? My bad!

ColoradoBelle1 said:
Am I the only one who thought that horse swallow comment might get this thread locked? My bad!

Certainly not, Rash would never insinuate anything less than wholesome. And he sets a good example too. More than once he's told me "Just be sure not to do anything I wouldn't do".

idratherbeinwdw said:
Certainly not, Rash would never insinuate anything less than wholesome. And he sets a good example too. More than once he's told me "Just be sure not to do anything I wouldn't do".
::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter