Fox Rental Car

Tink3815

DIS Veteran
Hi west coast. We are plannig a vacation next year flying into Oakland to see Redwoods and taking about 10 days to drive down to San Diego. How is Fox to rent from. They certainly have the least expensive drop off fees.

Also can this route be done without going through LA or any of the other larger cities. More into ocean and mountains.

I read on a different thread awhile ago that several people had issues with this company. The cheapest we've ever seen and used is budget rent a car.

DH and I rented from them in June 2007. We did not have a problem. They were definitely the cheapest. I rented a Mustang convertible (DH's dream car) for his 40th birthday trip. Fox was half the price of any other company.

You're probably just checking rates too early. "The biggies" like Avis, Hertz, Alamo, seem to post their high, regular rates until 30-60 days before travel, then the special rates come up and they start competing with each other's coupons and specials.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter