Foxtrot oscar 9/04 NOTE FROM RAMSAY LTD POST #126

Please confirm my reservation. I'd like to do the Sunday Roast.

Thanks again!
Sayhello

Confirming our reservation. My mom and I will both order from the Sunday Roast menu. We are beyond excited for this adventure to begin.

Thank you so much Frank for making this rservation!!! :cool1:

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Mike and I are confirmed and would like the Sunday Roast menu! Thank you soo much for doing this! We're getting clooooose!
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Confirming our reservation. My mom and I will both order from the Sunday Roast menu. We are beyond excited for this adventure to begin.

Mike and I are confirmed and would like the Sunday Roast menu! Thank you soo much for doing this! We're getting clooooose!
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Sunday Roast sounds good to me.

All confirmed, the Sunday Roast seems to be very popular!

Thanks for getting back to me.

Frank

Confirming. Sunday Roast for me as well. Yorkshire pudding here we come!

Merci beaucoup for organizing us!

Pas de probleme, mon plaisir

You know in brushing up for this trip, I can't believe how much they have changed the French language since I studied it in college thirty years ago:confused3.....

Please confirm James and I. We both would like the Sunday Menu. Does anyone know what the dress code is for the restaurant?

Please confirm James and I. We both would like the Sunday Menu. Does anyone know what the dress code is for the restaurant?

The website says "casual" and "bistro", so I would think it is not too dressy.

Confirmed your selections, looking forward to meeting you.

Frank

I confirm, and would like to order from the Sunday Roast Menu.

Thanks Frank!

Matt

Matt,

Got it, thanks.

By the way in today's Philadelphia Inquirer crossword puzzle, clue 27 A was "Down under capital", eight letters starts with a C......

See you soon,

Frank

Hi Frank,
Please confirm our reservation and we are interested in the Sunday Roast menu.Thanks

John & Micki

I have confirmed our party and menu selections for FO, and it looks like the Sunday Roast will be Roast Beef with the traditional fixings.

The restaurant is going to confirm the Sunday Roast selection on August 30, so I will be able to see if you have any dietary issues or preferences with what they will be offering before we get to the restaurant.

Please check back on or about August 30th for the menu.

Thanks!

Frank

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter