FP advice for FoP and FEA on the same day

DisneyandBeerLover

Mouseketeer
We're going Feb 1-12. On Feb 3 we have an ADR for Le Cellier at 5:20. I'm thinking about making that an AK morning and booking FP+s for FoP, resting at the resort midday, then going to Epcot that night.

The ideal plan is to get FoP FP for 9AM, have breakfast at Satu'li Canteen, FP for Kilimanjaro Safaris, get Epcot FP after AK FP are done, then head back to WL.

My questions are:
-What are everyone's thoughts on getting FPs for FoP for 2 people around 9AM? Rope drop isn't 100% ideal because my other person is a slow walker so we end up at the back of the pack. I guess the actual time is less the issue, more so if you guys thing we can get it at 60+2, because FoP and KS can be swapped.
-What do you guys think about trying to get a FP for FEA after we've tapped everything at AK? We'd likely be booking at 11am-12pm for any time between 3-5pm/7-9pm.
-Also, can I book only the 2 FPs and book an Epcot FP after using the AK ones? Or do I need to book a third FP at AK and tap it out.

Other information:
-We have another AK day but we'd really like to get a FoP this day.
-We also have another Epcot day but we loved Maelstrom so we want to do FEA as much as possible (this will be our first time).
-It's not an EMH day for AK or Epcot.
-We know it's Super Bowl Sunday, we're baseball people so we don't care, but will that also make it slower in general?

I’d say IF and it’s a huge IF you can get a FOP fp for that day I think there is close to zero chance that it will be available for the morning. You can always try it but I think you will most definitely be going with whatever your plan b is.

You don’t need to book more than one fastpass to get a tier 1 at another park same day. So you should be fine booking just two.

As far as super bowl I remember people posting how empty it was on the monorail last year right around game time so that should help with crowds in the evening but I haven’t experienced first hand.

We're going Feb 1-12. On Feb 3 we have an ADR for Le Cellier at 5:20. I'm thinking about making that an AK morning and booking FP+s for FoP, resting at the resort midday, then going to Epcot that night.

The ideal plan is to get FoP FP for 9AM, have breakfast at Satu'li Canteen, FP for Kilimanjaro Safaris, get Epcot FP after AK FP are done, then head back to WL.

My questions are:
-What are everyone's thoughts on getting FPs for FoP for 2 people around 9AM? Rope drop isn't 100% ideal because my other person is a slow walker so we end up at the back of the pack. I guess the actual time is less the issue, more so if you guys thing we can get it at 60+2, because FoP and KS can be swapped.
-What do you guys think about trying to get a FP for FEA after we've tapped everything at AK? We'd likely be booking at 11am-12pm for any time between 3-5pm/7-9pm.
-Also, can I book only the 2 FPs and book an Epcot FP after using the AK ones? Or do I need to book a third FP at AK and tap it out.

Other information:
-We have another AK day but we'd really like to get a FoP this day.
-We also have another Epcot day but we loved Maelstrom so we want to do FEA as much as possible (this will be our first time).
-It's not an EMH day for AK or Epcot.
-We know it's Super Bowl Sunday, we're baseball people so we don't care, but will that also make it slower in general?

60+2 will likely not happen for FOP but you might find something if you keep looking. If you have 2 FP's for AK, once you tap the first one you could add a FP for Epcot even though you still have a FP to use at AK.

Yeah, probably not much hope for 60+2 FOP at that time.... Also don't think Satuli does breakfast anymore.

So plan B is to get a FP for Na'vi in place of FoP and maybe rope drop FoP.

Is obtaining a FP for FEA still reasonable?

I guess real plan B is to just skip trying to go to AK in the morning altogether. We'd likely have full Epcot day otherwise. I was just wanting to go somewhere else in the morning but we'll be at HS the next day and MK the day before.

60+2 will likely not happen for FOP but you might find something if you keep looking. If you have 2 FP's for AK, once you tap the first one you could add a FP for Epcot even though you still have a FP to use at AK.

Even if Tier 1 attractions are involved?

So plan B is to get a FP for Na'vi in place of FoP and maybe rope drop FoP.

Is obtaining a FP for FEA still reasonable?

I guess real plan B is to just skip trying to go to AK in the morning altogether. We'd likely have full Epcot day otherwise. I was just wanting to go somewhere else in the morning but we'll be at HS the next day and MK the day before.

Yes, FEA FP+ are pretty easy to get same day.

If you can't get FOP for that day, you can try getting Navi and then keep looking to modify. Worked for me. I scored 3 FP for FOP for Thanksgiving weekend yesterday-well in to my 60 day window.

As for FEA, you should be able to get same day FP with some refreshing. I can usually get any tier one at Epcot doing that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter