FP availability Easter week at Magic Kingdon

Shadow02

Earning My Ears
We are trying to decide if we should go to Magic Kingdom on 04/05/18 when we are in Orlando. We are staying at the Dolphin but had originally planned on just going to a water park that day. Question- is there any way to see if there are fast passes even left on some of the more popular rides that day at Magic Kingdom if we don't have tickets yet? For example, Snow White, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder? I hate to buy tickets only to find that there are no fast passes left. I don't mind if they are late in the day.

I know touringplans has that info with a paid subscription, granted it's only valid for a party of 1 (and as of 1 AM). It looks like there's a good amount of FPs available, the only ride where distribution is done is SDMT

It may not be the MOST accurate info because it's only for a party of one...but it's not like it's saying EVERYTHING is distributed.

I can check for a party of 3 and the only thing unavailable is SDMT. Everything else is available. There are only afternoon (after 4) left for BTMR and Peter Pan.

Touring Plans says that day is a 10 as far as crowds and a 9 at MK.

We've gone to MK for one day on each spring break the past few years- we don't do the other parks but the kids love MK still. So we only "know" level 9 or 10 days - they've never been when it's less crowded. I tried convincing them this year we shouldn't go, and instead go another time later in the year, but as our spring break gets closer they keep talking more and more about going! I am just concerned I've waited too long to get good FP times, which have saved us in the past!

We are trying to decide if we should go to Magic Kingdom on 04/05/18 when we are in Orlando. We are staying at the Dolphin but had originally planned on just going to a water park that day. Question- is there any way to see if there are fast passes even left on some of the more popular rides that day at Magic Kingdom if we don't have tickets yet? For example, Snow White, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder? I hate to buy tickets only to find that there are no fast passes left. I don't mind if they are late in the day.
I just checked for 4 people and the only thing unavailable is 7DMT. Even PP is available (although not til 7pm). Nearly everything else is available at most times. If you get your tickets very soon you should be good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!