FP Cancel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyDisney

DIS Veteran
Is there a thread somewhere on here to try to time some fastpasses when they need to be canceled? I tried looking but maybe I'm not wording it correctly?

I have some FP+ that I'll be canceling (already canceled one day before I thought I should check on here first). I also thought since it's almost to the 30 day window I might as well wait a few more days to give locals/off site a chance.

Just this day is for 2 people:

Sat July 7 AK:
Safari 10:35-11:35
Kali River 12:05-1:05
Flight of Passage 1:35-2:35

The rest are all for 3 people

Tue July 10 AK:
Expedition Everest 11:50-12:50
Flight of Passage 1-2pm
Kali River 2:15-3:15

Wed July 11 HS:
Star Tours 9:50-10:50
Slinky Dog Dash 10:50-11:50
Tower of Terror 12:15-1:15

Thu July 12 HS:
Slinky Dog Dash 9:50-10:50
Star Tours 10:50-11:50
Tower of Terror 12:10-1:10

I believe they hold the fast passes for a while after they are canceled so timing it wouldn’t work. At least I believe that’s how it works. Could be wrong

I believe they hold the fast passes for a while after they are canceled so timing it wouldn’t work. At least I believe that’s how it works. Could be wrong

There are reports that FOP FPs are held, but no others that I’ve heard. How true any of it is is anyone’s guess.

In any event, plans are changed constantly by thousands of people all the time. Attempts to coordinate have been met in the past with mixed results at best.

Last edited:
I just canceled Tue and Wed FP+ and the Slinky Dog was available right away but Flight of Passage wasn't showing.

Probably a good thing that some pastpasses aren’t released right away to prevent any corrupt arrangements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts