FP Changes after Galaxy's Edge opens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuziQ27

Earning My Ears
I'll be honest, I don't care about Galaxy's Edge very much. I enjoy Star Wars, but for me, GE will be a 'Oh look, cool area' type of attraction. Although the land doesn't matter to me, I was curious about about how they will be handling the opening, and the dispersal of crowds in general. When I scrolled through various Disney accounts in my feed this morning, one post stopped me dead in my tracks. Apparently, as of August 29th, ALL rides in Hollywood Studios will be put on Tier 1, and shows will be on Tier 2 going forward. Keep in mind, GE rides will not be available for FastPass.

This was posted by another Disney podcaster who has their own travel agency, and I've never seen them post something inaccurate. It COULD be a rumor, but this seems just anger-inducing enough to be true. I understand that this will spread people out across the park, but I also feel that it might cause people to skip HS who aren't Star Wars nerds. If they can only pick one ride to enjoy ahead of time, why bother? Lines will still be long, and FP+'s will still be gone early in the day. If you want to do ANYTHING at the park, you better get there before that 6am opening. Otherwise, I can see people skipping a park ticket for HS and using the money elsewhere on property, or worse, for a day at Universal.

There's another very active thread about this exact thing. I'd suggest visiting that if you wanted to join in on the discussion.
As of right now, it's still just rumor though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter