FP TIER changes at DHS as of August 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

August 29th is the opening of SWGE at DHS however Smuggler's Run will not open with FP. When the land does open some changes will happen to the rest of the tiers. ALL THREE Toy Story Land attractions will be Tier 1 as well as Tower of Terror and Rock'n'Roller Coaster. The rest of the attractions will be Tier 2.

Didn't they just bump those two (TOT and RNRC) down to Tier 2? Or was I imagining things?

EDIT: By just I mean last year...but still

August 29th is the opening of SWGE at DHS however Smuggler's Run will not open with FP. When the land does open some changes will happen to the rest of the tiers. ALL THREE Toy Story Land attractions will be Tier 1 as well as Tower of Terror and Rock'n'Roller Coaster. The rest of the attractions will be Tier 2.
so all the major attractions at HS are now in tier 1

As I posted on the new forums I think this should help with FP availabilty for ToT and RnR day of (especially earlier in the day). For that reason I'm alright with it. Not sure why the change is being made when it is and curious to see what happens with GE FP's.

Well if you're onsite, and you're NOT interested in GE, you might be able to bang out TSL and TOT/RNRC in the extended EMH. If I was onsite during that time frame, I'd totally do that and then hop somewhere else.

Yeah I really only need a SDD FP for our daughter then we could escape the crowds.

When Mickey N Minnie's Railroad opens, it will be Tier 1, as will Rise of the Resistance. At some point, you would have to think, at a minimum, Alien Saucers, Toy Story Mania, and Tower of Terror drop down to Tier 2. Right?

It was fine how it was with the TSL rides Tier 1 and everything else Tier 2. But this just shows you the crowd level Disney is expecting and they are trying to make sure everyone can at least book 1 Tier1. But honestly this is the wrong way to go about it. Its going to be a madhouse in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!