FP FAQ ADDENDUM: Checking Availability; Park Hopping; Additional Tier 1 Booking; Anytime FPs; CL FPs

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Cluelyss, Aug 20, 2016.

1. ninafeliz

ninafeliz DIS Veteran

Thanks, that explains it!

2. ninafeliz

ninafeliz DIS Veteran

Well, I made a FP for a tier 2 and let it expire while we rested I’m the room, and just tried for another FP for TT and it said I couldn’t make it. I let FPs for LwTL expire, rode Sparin, the SE turned into an anytime for tier 2 that we still have, and let an imagination expire. I can’t make TT now?

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. JETSDAD

JETSDAD DIS Veteran

I don't like to rely on FP's expiring as I've had them not fall off like they are supposed to. If I were trying to waste a FP I'd make the FP and just tap it to get rid of it. If that doesn't work then you'd have to speak with a CM.

5. js

js Been around since before the disboards 90s crash

Hi. I have my FP day starting tomorrow and have a question about above. I have EMH for MK for one evening. I was sent hard tickets. I do not need to purchase a park ticket for this event. Can I make FPs for this event, even though I shouldnt need? Thank you.

6. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 Sad, strange little man to the gullible.

I am confused what you mean by an EMH hard-ticket event in the evening at MK, but regardless FPs are only available during regular park hours. You may find the FP FAQ helpful.

7. js

js Been around since before the disboards 90s crash

Dang. Not sure what it is called. Its the Extra Hours at MK that we pay for in the evenings. Cant keep all the name straight in my head lol

Thank you for the clarification about hard ticket events and FPs.

8. hiroMYhero

hiroMYhero I'm satisfied with my care... Moderator

It’s Disney After Hours (DAH) and no FPs but your DAH ID may get you into the FP lines a little before the park closes to regular guests. :-)

PolyRob likes this.