FP FAQ ADDENDUM: Park Hopping Tips; Refresh; Additional Tier 1 Booking; Anytime (Bonus) FPs; CL FPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can anyone tell me if Anytime Fast Passes are still paper? And are there standard exclusions?

Can anyone tell me if Anytime Fast Passes are still paper? And are there standard exclusions?
Anytimes are mainly digital FPs added to your account as a bonus when a ride goes down.

Paper Anytimes can be given out by Coordinators or Managers as an appeasement- apology but it’s at their discretion. Those may be for specific rides.

Anytimes are mainly digital FPs added to your account as a bonus when a ride goes down.

Paper Anytimes can be given out by Coordinators or Managers as an appeasement- apology but it’s at their discretion. Those may be for specific rides.

Thank you :) Yes, I have an email from Guest Services for 3 addtl FPs when we return due to some issues during our last trip. I'm assuming these would be those paper Anytimes you're referencing? Things are much more digital than when we last visited just 15 months ago!

Thank you :) Yes, I have an email from Guest Services for 3 addtl FPs when we return due to some issues during our last trip. I'm assuming these would be those paper Anytimes you're referencing? Things are much more digital than when we last visited just 15 months ago!
No; they’ll add digital FPs to your account and they may be specific rides for specific times.

Regarding the refresh method, does checking the Morning, Afternoon, and Evening time slots bring the attractions that you're trying to modify to up or do you have to check by an actual time?

Regarding the refresh method, does checking the Morning, Afternoon, and Evening time slots bring the attractions that you're trying to modify to up or do you have to check by an actual time?
either will work, actual times or morning/afternoon/evening.

Does this mulitple park fast pass deal work with single day park ticket and a Mickey's Halloween Party Ticket (can i use 1 or 2 FP at Epcot and then use the 3rd at MK with the Halloween Party Ticket?

Does this mulitple park fast pass deal work with single day park ticket and a Mickey's Halloween Party Ticket (can i use 1 or 2 FP at Epcot and then use the 3rd at MK with the Halloween Party Ticket?
No not if the Party ticket is linked on the same Profile as the regular ticket. If linked to You#2, then you can book FPs for MK.

Sorry if this has been answered already but a couple questions regarding the trial concierge fast pass purchase system. By 3 day minimum do you mean that if I am to buy these I would need to buy at least 3 days worth ($150) for at least one person in my party?

Also as I understand it I can buy the 3 extra fast pass and use them on an attraction I may have already booked myself with my 3 free fast pass? But do the 3 concierge fast pass have restrictions to only one "A" type attraction? Just as an example if I buy these and am at MK could I use them for 7DMT, Space Mt., & Peter Pan? Could I use all three on the same attraction (Hey I want to do FoP three extra times)?

Thanks

Sorry if this has been answered already but a couple questions regarding the trial concierge fast pass purchase system. By 3 day minimum do you mean that if I am to buy these I would need to buy at least 3 days worth ($150) for at least one person in my party?

Also as I understand it I can buy the 3 extra fast pass and use them on an attraction I may have already booked myself with my 3 free fast pass? But do the 3 concierge fast pass have restrictions to only one "A" type attraction? Just as an example if I buy these and am at MK could I use them for 7DMT, Space Mt., & Peter Pan? Could I use all three on the same attraction (Hey I want to do FoP three extra times)?

Thanks

You choose 3 different Attractions from any Tier in any park per paid CL FP day.

You may have missed this info posted by @GADisneyDad14.

“Basic Overview

$50 per person, per day, plus tax - 3 day minimum
Available 3/13/2018 and beyond
Includes three “Extra FPs” per day (in addition to your three ‘regular’ FPs)
Extra FPs and Regular FPs per paid day are bookable 90 days from your check-out date (yes, your check-out date, not check-in date)
The minimum three days do not need to be consecutive
Not everyone in your party must purchase this program, you can choose the individuals
The program requires a minimum two night CL or other eligible room category reservation
You are charged at the time of booking

There is currently no announced end date to this trial program, but like any Disney trial it could end at any timeBooking Info for the Extra FPs
Bookable 90 days from your check-out date
Booked via phone with Disney Signature Services (DSS)

You select the Extra FP choices at the time of booking
The three Extra FPs can be modified via DSS later via phone, including the day of via phone (they give you an after-hours line to call as well since DSS closes at 5pm)
You cannot modify the three Extra FPs yourself, this can only be done by calling DSS
The three Extra FPs can be in any tier and any park

How this Works with the “Regular” Three FPs

Your regular three FPs per paid day can ALSO be booked via DSS at the 90-day before check-out mark (it’s not required, but is available at your discretion)
Once booked, you can immediately modify your three regular FPs yourself in MDX (but the three Extra FPs cannot be modified without calling DSS)
You can modify your three regular FPs to repeat a ride you have booked via an Extra FP
You cannot modify a regular FP to overlap a time window where you have an Extra FP booked”
https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...ing-anytime-fps-cl-fps.3538258/#post-56320893

iPhone app question. Running newest update for iOS. App updated also. Every time I go to make a new FastPass regardless of who I select from my family they all show up with no tickets. On computer no problem or on actually website on phone no problem either.

Any suggestions? Anyone else notice this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!